Jul 16, 2009

Jankovice 2009 - 1/3

Konečně, další rok uplynul jak voda a my se znovu sešli... Pařit, pít, bavit se a slavit společně s přáteli a rodinou, právě tohle je to co dělá z Jankovic každým rokem něco speciánlího...
Finally, another year passed and we met again... Again to meet together, drink, have fun and celebrate together... This was the fourth Jankovice and I can tell you that each year is special...

Speciálního pro mě, protože právě setkání s přáteli po tak dlouhé době a oslavit s nima narozky v takovémhle stylu, to je prostě paráda!!! A k tomu být po dlouhé době doma, co k tomu dodat:)
Special for me, cause I can meet with my family and friends I miss living abroad and celebrate my birthday with them drinking, singing and dancing... Doing whatever I want cause I'm home:)

Je sice pravdou že minulý rok došel asi tak dvojnásobek lidí co letos, ale co, jejich chyba... ;) Díky moc vám všem co jste došli a už se moc těšim na další Jankovice zase za rok!!!!!!!!!!
That's true that last year came two times more people than this year, but what to do, their fault... ;) I feel wonderful looking back to those days being with my old friends, thank you all guys and hope to see you again next year!!!!!!!!

No comments: